- By registering and making a payment you agree that all details provided are accurate. Any discrepancy may result in cancellation of registration.
- Cancellation and rescheduling of registration are not allowed.
- All tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and is valid for one attendee only.
- Holder of any duplicate or forged passes/badges/tickets will be handed over to the security and/or police personnel. Forging passes is a criminal offense.
- We urge you to mark your presence at the venue 45 mins prior to event timing to carry out necessary verification.
- All attendees must carry e-ticket or its printout for verification at the venue.
- Please carry a valid government identity card to attain a conference attendee badge at the venue. Eg: Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Pan Card, etc.
- The attendees must wear their conference badge throughout the conference across all venues.
- Seat numbers will be allotted to each confirmed and verified attendee at the entrance.
- Entry into the auditorium will only start 30 mins before the event timing.
- The auditorium doors will remain shut during sessions and will not open for entry.
- Attendees reaching late at the venue will NOT be allowed inside the auditorium while the sessions are in progress.
- There will be a simulcast area to view live proceedings in the venue foyer area.
- Re-entry into the venue is strictly prohibited. Attendees will have to submit event badge to the security at exit. The same will not be given back.
- The organisers reserve the rights of frisk and restrict entry.
- Please cooperate with the private security and police personnel or any agencies for security checks.
- Any individual might be asked to leave the venue without any liability of a refund if there is any behavioural misdemeanour. This decision rests with the conference and venue management and is final and binding.
- No Flash Photography or video recording at the venue is permitted, under any circumstances.
- Carrying of food items, alcohol, cigarettes, weapons, inflammable and banned substances are strictly prohibited.
- The organiser does not take any responsibility for injuries, loss or theft of any personal belongings of the ticket holder.
- There will be adequate breaks for networking and refreshments.
- No children under the age of 15 will be allowed at the venue unaccompanied.
- All standard venue and attendee rules are to be adhered to by attendees.
- Official Hashtag: #TEDxPune
- We urge you to use carpool to save fuel and get to know fellow attendees before the event.
- Most importantly, have a great time!
We look forward to your presence at the event